Wednesday 9 December 2015

HOW CHRIS BROWN'S DAUGHTER HAS CHANGED HIS LIFE...




After winning his custody battle for Royalty against model Nia Guzman, Chris Brown is changing into a proper father figure. 

The singer has sworn to quit smoking and partying for his daughter's sake, in order to be a better parent. He says he doesn't want  anything clouding his judgment, he wants to be conscious and sober all the time as a parent. 

Since Breezy gained joint custody of Royalty, he has made major changes to his life.He's increased security at his LA mansion to ensure his little princess is safe.
  
Breezy opened up in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on December 4 about the major changes. He told Ryan he is making a massive New Year's resolution and it's all thanks to his little daughter. 

He wants to raise his daughter in the best possible way he can, and we are all seeing the effort he is putting into making that happen.

He also opened up to ''Ebro in the Morning'' on Hot 97, and talked about how much Royalty meant to him.

''My daughter is wonderful, she's gorgeous, so I said, 'You know what? Let me at least do the right things for her.' I can't be perfect but she is helping me to shape my decisions and my actual consciousness.''

No comments:

Post a Comment