Monday 23 November 2015

CLOTHING LINE ALERT: JOAN JOHN CLOTHING

24.7 MEDIA Ambassador , a teen star, fashion designer and a model has released her clothing line an she bae's it after her name "JOAN JOHN CLOTHING" also known as " JJ CLOTHING" see what she says about the clothing line..



 What I prioritize when it comes to my clothing line is my customers satisfaction.That's mainly why I don't sell ready made clothes Because my customer may want to add their own unique thing to their outfit Which I would sketch for them to make sure its what they want .Then the outfit will be made for them and will be delivered at their doorstep.


When a customer spends 25k and above, a complimentary outfit will be given to them with matching accessories to show appreciation.
To order for yours contact:
Email- jj.clothing@Yahoo.com
Bbm pin- 7FEDCB42
Number- 08055589427

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment